I have heard about this for years, and now I AM GOING. I can’t wait. I have so many friends that have gone on this walk, and without exception, they have raved about the experience, but won’t tell me what they did! Secret Society stuff I guess! All I really know is that it is meant to help you take your spirituality to the “next” level, whatever that means. My pastor Jay is my “sponsor”, for which I am grateful.
So what am I expecting? I’ll blog it now, then blog back when I actually do it, just to see. I bet it will be quite a bit different perspective then!
- Some personal time to reflect on my own current spiritual condition
- To be convicted on where I am today in my “walk” vs. where I want to be spiritually
- To hear God speak to me on things I have not even considered
- To meet some like “pilgrims” that I will create a special bond with
- To be humbled
- To spend some time in the Word seeking things I do not even think about today
- To learn to love more
- Some good group interaction
- Some tears (from me, for me — from me for others — and some from others for me, I hope)
Small list for now, but I really am stoked about this…….